Monday Funny Talk #MondayMusings

I was feeling lazy today and wanted to write something light for Monday Musings. So I thought of playing a question and answer game with myself and my readers. Here I have a set of 10 questions that I will answer in my post and would want you to answer in the comment box. Instead of answering all of them (If you are short of time or energy) you can also pick your favorite and answer. Hope this little stupid game spice up your Monday. Enjoy!!!

Which fictional character from movie/ books/shows would be the most boring to meet in real life?

Most romantic heroes of Bollywood movies would be extremely boring. Most of them do not read books and are obsessed with their muscles, many of them are a misogynist. I would go for Raj/Rahul/Prem.

What is something that is really popular now, but in 5 years everyone will look back on and be embarrassed by?

Snapchat photos.

What are some fun ways to answer everyday questions like “what do you do”?

I kill people.

What would some fairytales be like if they took place in the present and included modern technology and culture?

Hansel and Gratel using GPS, Rapunzel running a popular Youtube Channel on hairstyle, Snow White using Skype and Cinderella using Uber cabs to reach home faster.

If you were home on a rainy Sunday afternoon, what movie would you want to watch?

I am a diehard romantic and I would watch Roman Holiday or Pretty Woman or Notting Hill or Sleepless in Seattle or Gone with the Wind.

If you could be a member of any TV sitcom, which one would it be?

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Do you dance like crazy when no one is looking?

What is the dumbest way you’ve been injured?

I have a janam janam ka rishta with injury and have got hurt in the dumbest way possible. I once fell down while charging my phone. My mother-in-law was convinced that some bhooth pushed me or else falling like that was impossible.

If you could lock up one person in the mental home who would it be?

Only one would be an injustice, I can fill up one dozen mental homes.

What’s the most interesting thing you’ve read or seen this week?

My interview on Anshu’s blog

Mondaymusings-1

Linking this post to #MondayMusings hosted by dear Corinne.

part-flower-final

Microblog_Mondays

Monday Stumble Linky

14 thoughts on “Monday Funny Talk #MondayMusings

These questions in no way are light in nature. They require one to think a lot. Infact, in my opinion you are very intelligent and these questions are brainy. The only one I could answer was “What do you do?” and my answer is I sit and daydream. To answer rest of the questions, a whole new post will have to written.

Coming to your answers, romantic heroes are boring but you love to watch romantic films, ye kya gazab hai? Modern technological take to the fairy tales was amusing. Rapunzel making good from her hair with YouTube channel and Cinderella using Uber cabs is 😀 😀
    You kill people, I am damn sure. Roman Holiday, Pretty Woman, Notting Hill and Sleepless in Seattle were very good when I watched them years ago. Now I can’t watch them without yawning. Ab ye romance shomance samajh main Nahin aata. I think I am the only one who has never seen FRIENDS nor do I feel like watching it ever. Itne mental log Kahan se mil Gaye tumhe ki saare pagal khaane bharne Ka socha. Aur last answer was good promotion 🙂

3. BellyBytes says:

That was a fun game to play. Since this is NOT a blog post I will reply in brief
    1.Scarlett O’Hara from Gone With The Wind . She’s one self obsessed woman!
    2. Tattoos
    3. Actually I’m an alien.
    4.OMG Rapunzel would live in a high rise and the Prince would come in a drone. Red Riding Hood would have alerted the cops with her mobile phone and the Three Bears would have seen Goldilocks on their CCTV!
    5. Those are my favourite movies too.
    6. I hate sitcoms and wouldn’t be caught dead in one
    7. I’m self conscious about dancing so I wouldn’t dance.
    8. I once slipped on a bit of water in the bed room and cut my finger on the glass I was holding .
    9. I wouldn’t lock up anyone in a mental home . I think they need better help than that.
    10. The most interesting article I read this week was Rushina Shaw Ghildiyals’s post on Pakoda Day! Fancy that!

4. Shalzmojo says:

What a witty n brainy post B…. the ones with fairy tales is superb beyond a doubt, I was rolling on the floor reading that but couldn’t better it with one of my own.
    Notting Hill is my all time to watch movie along with Shawshank Redemption- yeah very weird choices……
    I think all these pics of pouting are the ones which will turn most embarrassing in the future.

Loved the post Balaka…. terrific one for Monday blues 😊

Thanks a ton Shalzmojo💓💓💓 honestly I enjoyed writing the fairy tale bit a lot.. for a moment I even thought of doing the whole post on fairy tales and modern technology but then just ditched the idea.
      You are right even the pouts will be too embarrassing after a certain time.
      Shawshank redemption is my favorite as well..but would prefer watching it Friday late night..

5. Modern Gypsy says:

I agree about the Raj/Prem types being super boring in real life!! Pretty Woman is one of my all-time favourite movies; Gone With the Wind is one of my all-time favourite books! I’d watch The Birdcage or What Dreams May Come. 😀

I sing like crazy when I am alone at home. Oh, and when some peppy number is playing on the TV, and I am in the kitchen, I do a little jog, chupke chupke! 😉

I loved your answers, Balaka! Cheered me up even on a Thursday night!